¡Bienvenidos al Blog!

Hello! I am a young student of primary education with interest to improve my maths classes. In this blog, I will post several resources to use in the class to try to transform the concept that students have in relation with this subject and also, you will find some themes that I find interesting in relation with Geometry. I hope you like my posts! 




First, let me introduce to you... What is Geometry?

Geometry is a branch of Maths concerned with questions of shape, size, relative position of the figures and the property of the shapes. Geometry is everywhere. Angles, shapes, lines segments, curves ... all these terms surround you in your daily life even without realizing. 

Once this point is clear, let´s go into this fantastic world so unknown!

Entradas populares